Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12/29/09

Last Wednesday (12.23.09) was the best day of my life. My girlfriend and I welcomed our baby boy into the world. It was amazing, in one instant everything changed. I never felt so much happiness and joy as I did on that Wednesday. The whole experience was still filled with challenges. Some of those challenges include a long labor, unplanned c-section and then 3 days of baby Aaron in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I am so proud of my girlfriend for being such a strong person. I was so happy to share this monumental event with the people that I love. We also appreciate all you who have somehow helped Amy and I the last couple of months. We love you all and are so excited for things to come.

Life is amazing, Everyday is special

Here is a drawing I did of my son Aaron Patrick Kelsall.

No comments:

Post a Comment